Learn the Principles of Community Engagement from Field Professionals.
Whether you’re looking for new ways to keep your current members active, or new to strategies for engaging community in your campaigns – the Community Planning 33 course at Los Angeles Trade Tech College will take your skills to a new level.
The ComPlan 33 Course will lead you through developing strategies to help you and your organization:
- Map assets and challenges in low income communities.
- Create a comprehensive community engagement plan.
- Examine effective communication strategies for community development.
- Understand and develop analysis tools for community-based issues.
Register Today! Course Begins May 1st!
ComPlan 33 is offered as an evening course at LATTC.
With easy parking and walking distance to the Expo Line, it’s perfect for working professionals!
SCHEDULE: Every Tuesday from May 1st – 29th
TIME: 6:00 pm – 9:30 pm
LOCATION: LATTC, Aspen Hall Room 312
COST: $46 per unit. Payment options & Financial Aid are available!
How to Register Online:
- Course registration will be under SPRING 2018 Courses
- Current LATTC students can register using their current Student ID number.
- New to the program? No problem! Click on “Apply for Admission” to register!
- You will be registering for ComPlan 33, Catalog Number: 26799
- Need help? We got you! E-mail Shelia at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click Here to Register
About Community Planning at LATTC:
CDTech‘s Community Planning & Economic Development Program provides students the knowledge and training needed for successful employment in the field of community and economic development. The community and economic development industry focuses on revitalizing low and moderate income communities. Rebuilding the economic, physical and social infrastructure of urban communities represents a new, growing and exciting career opportunity.” Dedicated students can earn a Certificate of Achievement (18 units) and/or and Associate of Arts Degree (60 units) in Community Planning at LATTTC.